1. Use the search filters below to find the Activities you would like to register for unless you clicked on a link on the main screen.
2. If you clicked on a link on the main page your results are below. You can use the search filters to narrow your search if you need to.
3. Click on the to the right of the program to get detailed information for the program.
4. Click on the for the programs you would like to enroll in.
5. Click on the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen to proceed to the member selection screen.
Activity Search Results
Total Results: 2
Showing: 1 to 2
304306 - Junior Guard
Ages 10 - 15
Too young to be a lifeguard? Become part of our illinois park and recreation award-winning Junior Lifeguard Program. Participants receive instruction in water safety, public relations, facility operations, water exercise, teamwork, leadership skills, basic work skill, first aid and CPR Jr. Guards wear a lifeguard pack, whistle and visor, as they shadow the Splash City Lifeguard staff. Upon successfully completing the course, participants receive a certificate and a T-shirt. Participants must have a swimsuit, sunscreen, and lunch for each day of this program.
|Available||304306-10||Junior Guard||06/12/17- 06/16/17||M-F||9:00A- 4:00P||Splash City Wtrprk||$90/$100||10 years to 15 years||Item Details||Add to Cart|
|Available||304306-11||Junior Guard||07/17/17- 07/21/17||M-F||9:00A- 4:00P||Splash City Wtrprk||$90/$100||10 years to 15 years||Item Details||Add to Cart|