1. Use the search filters below to find the Activities you would like to register for unless you clicked on a link on the main screen.
2. If you clicked on a link on the main page your results are below. You can use the search filters to narrow your search if you need to.
3. Click on the to the right of the program to get detailed information for the program.
4. Click on the for the programs you would like to enroll in.
5. Click on the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen to proceed to the member selection screen.
Activity Search Results
Total Results: 1
Showing: 1 to 1
510211 - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art with a focus on ground fighting where you will learn to render your opponent unable to continue fighting.
Classes will begin on Wednesday, January 4th and will be every Monday from 7-830PM, Wednesday from 630-8PM, Saturday from 10-1130AM. Cost is $65/month and a jiu-jitsu gi will be needed. These can be purchased on your own or through our instructor when you begin. You must be 13+ to register.
To begin attending classes, contact the CARD Activity Center at 618-346-7529 or visit us at 10 Gateway Drive. We have open enrollment so call or come in at any time!
|Unavailable||510211-4||Brazilian Jiu Jitsu||01/04/17- 12/30/17||M, W, Sa||6:30P- 8:00P||CARD Activity Center||$65||14 years and Up||Item Details||Read Notice|