1. Use the search filters below to find the Activities you would like to register for unless you clicked on a link on the main screen.
2. If you clicked on a link on the main page your results are below. You can use the search filters to narrow your search if you need to.
3. Click on the to the right of the program to get detailed information for the program.
4. Click on the for the programs you would like to enroll in.
5. Click on the "Enroll Now" button at the bottom of the screen to proceed to the member selection screen.
Activity Search Results
Total Results: 2
Showing: 1 to 2
380404 - Spring Festival
Come out to Woodland Pard and celebrate parks, recreation,
and community. We'll have food vendors, drinks (must
be 21 and up to purchase beer!), music, games, competitions, a raffle, a Willoughby Farm
petting zoo, and much more!
If you want to follow everything going on with this
rapidly growing event then check out the event webpage
or keep an eye on our Facebook feed.
Vendors interested in this event are encouraged to fill
out our vendor application forms on the event page or
call (618)346-7529 for more information.
Fee info: Admission is FREE to this event!
|Unavailable||380404-02||Spring Festival||05/13/17- 05/13/17||Sa||12:00P- 6:00P||Woodland Park||$0||Birth and Up||Item Details||Read Notice|
380406 - Spring Fest. Bags Tournament
Register your team now for our Spring Festival Bags Tournament! This tournament takes place on May 13th, 2017, during our Spring Festival at Woodland Park celebration. The first game starts at 1 pm. All teams are guaranteed at least two tournament game and the games are double-elimination format.
Registration is open for teams of 2 players until Thursday, May 5th at 5 pm
Who: Ages 21 & up
Where: Woodland Park between Optimist Pavilion and Jaycee Field
When: Saturday, May 13th - games begin at 1 PM.
What: Guaranteed at least two tournament games, double elimination format.
Cost: $15/team if registered by May 8th, $20/team on May 13th.
Tournament Info & Rules
Cash Prize will be awarded to the winning team.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
Day of registration can be completed at Optimist Pavilion and must be done by 12:30PM.
Only 20 team spots available!
Want to register in person? Call (618)346-7529 for info and bring your team registration form and payment to 10 Gateway Dr. in Collinsville, IL, right across the street from the Gateway Center.
|Unavailable||380406-02||SF Bags Tournament||05/13/17- 05/13/17||Sa||1:00P- 5:00P||Woodland Park||$15||21 years and Up||Item Details||Read Notice|